APPLICATION OF RYDLYME CLEANING SOLUTION FOR DESCALING OF “COOLING TOWERS” IN POWER
Highlight of Rydlyme chemical – A biological descaler
In long-term operation, circulating water systems such as Chillers, Cooling Towers or AHUs that use circulated water may accumulate deposits such as lime, mud, rust, moss, scale, manganese, calcium, and other deposits in the pipelines, causing blockages. When using Rydlyme descaling chemical, it can:
- Not corrode technical equipment: It does not corrode copper, iron, steel, rubber, plastic, fabric, leather, titanium, glass, ceramics, etc.
- Quickly remove deposits: When the chemical is introduced into the pipeline, lime, mud, rust, moss, scale, manganese, calcium, and other deposits can quickly dissolve.
- Not affect the user’s health.
- Not use acid.
- Leave no residue after cleaning.
- The chemical can be used on-site without moving the equipment.
- Be able to self-degrade into the environment without wastewater treatment.
For more information, visit the product link: https://cleancare.com.vn/danh-muc-san-pham/chat-tay-rua-da-nang-phan-huy-sinh-hoc-nhap-khau-tu-usa/
LONG TRUONG VU TECHNOLOGY – ENVIRONMENT CO., LTD
- Head office:
Address: 72 Phu Tho Street, Ward 2, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Representative office in Ho Chi Minh City:
Address: 21-23 Nguyen Bieu Street, Ward 1, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: 0283 9606 325
Hotline: 0914 711 499